users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Basic Auth using imported usernames/passwords

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:29:07 -0400

I haven't been following your thread but I may have some clues for
you. There is a command line tool that comes with the JRE called
keytool that can be used to create and manage keystore files. You can
also create and manage keystores from code using
java.security.KeyStore. Be prepared for a lot of research and to write
a lot of code writing convenience classes because it is quite verbose.

Ryan