users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:40:45 -0700

To save you some search time, this is the relevant section of
administration guide:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3671/ablxa?a=view

FWIW, I find the content of this page quite confusing, especially
references to "AS_ADMIN_password" which implies that it is in fact the
name of the variable. In reality, names of variables should be
AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD and AS_ADMIN_MASTERPASSWORD.
So, some correction and usability improvement of this is in order...