users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:39:35 PDT

Thank you!

After adding the AS_ADMIN_MASTERPASSWORD key/value and the exact syntax you provided above, the service starts up and writes to the server.log

The instances in my cluster startup and everything appears to be working. I just need to make sure I get the -Xrs options in the right places now. Thank you very much for you time and assistance :)

So it appears it was user error, I need to go back and read through the documentation to see where I missed that step.

Thanks again everyone! =]
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]