users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Class-path issues on glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:39:39 PDT

I am having a similar problem loading an xml configuration file. I tried the following lines:

File file = new File("test.txt");
System.out.println(file.getAbsolutePath());

From the server.log file, the result is : "C:\Sun\SDK\domains\domain1\config\test.txt"

I confirmed that when my configuration file is in the /config directory it is loaded successfully however this is a horrible for situations which were outlined earlier where vendors want to deploy an all in one war file.

Can anyone shed some light on how to change this behavior?
[Message sent by forum member 'joshua_77' (joshua_77)]