users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Re: How to invoke Client Callback Handler from EJB3 Session Bean

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:55:35 +0200

Hi,

In my opinion their position is so hardly because they are familiar with the
problem and because they don't want to solve it for some reason.

Regarding your current solution I was thinking in that way also, but I
decline it because of the big network traffic which will be produced to all
clients in the world (in my case in Bulgaria, because the clients will be in
the whole country).

Miro.