users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:30:51 PDT

Hi Bkatnich and kenvinmacdonald,

I work in Sustaining Engineering and we are responsible for releasing patches containing fully tested and supported versions of these fixes. There are also a number of other great benefits that you get when you purchase support.

Along with fully supported patches, you will gain the benefits of getting all of your questions answered, and advice on how to get the best out of GlassFish for your deployment.

You can find more information here: