users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Re: How to invoke Client Callback Handler from EJB3 Session Bean

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:36:43 +0200

First of all, I do net see that anybody attacked you. They just tried to
convince you that using JMS is the right approach, whereas callbacks
just will not work.

No, I do not know how the session ID can be obtain and just wait what
the Sun guys will answer on my question how to obtain the temporary
queue in the session bean. For an MDB, it is not a problem, but for SBs
it seems to be pretty hard to do. Current in my app I just am using a
global, persistent topic and do "broadcasts" from a session into the
topic using my own header field with a client ID. The client ID is
generated by random from the client and forwarded to the SB in the
constructor of the SFSB.

Regards

Markus