users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: How to invoke Client Callback Handler from EJB3 Session Bean

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:30:06 +0200

Hi,

Thanks that somebody support me because the guys from Sun attack me so
embittered. I am fully agree with you and that was the reason to ask the
community how to get the session key (session id) with which to create a map
between the session and client. Do you know how to get the session key when
I am in some Stateful or Stateless bean?

Regards,
Miro.