users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Comet response delayed in browser.

From: Xu Erdong <xuerdong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:12:59 +0800

Hello Jeanfrancois Arcand,

  I am sorry I can not try glassfish v3, and I want to use HTTP streaming
Comet in my application, that's a quotation application. I have tried the
ajax-comet example you give to me, things get even worse this time.
  1) In IE browser, I only can see the message posted from other window, and
can not see any words typed in the same window.
  2) In Firefox, I can not see any message posted from other window, and
same window neither, that means I can see nothing from firefox window.
  My environment is windows XP SP2, firefox 2.0.0.14, and IE 6.