users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBMethodPermission with custom JACC implementation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:49:59 PDT

I'm not really sure it's a problem, it think it was actually a red herring for something else we were looking at..

When I configure Glassfish to use my JACC implementation and then deploy
a webapp, I don't end up with files and directories like

glassfish/domains/domain1/generated/policy
glassfish/domains/domain1/generated/policy/MyApp/ejb-myApp-security_jar/granted.policy

which I get when I use the default JACC implementation.

I think this is causing issues when I go to delegate to the original
JRE Policy implementation and / or use the super.implies method to check
permissions for some EJB access.

Do I need them?

Is there some way to trigger to the creation of these files programmaticly?
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]