users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBMethodPermission with custom JACC implementation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:26:52 PDT

> I think this is causing issues when I go to delegate
> to the original
> JRE Policy implementation and / or use the
> super.implies method to check
> permissions for some EJB access.
>
> Do I need them?

It depends on your delegation model. If you are only handling the web perms, and expect somebody else to handle the ejb perms, then you must delegate the policyconfig calls containing ejb perms to the other provider, as well as all the other policyconfig calls. this will cause the files to be created. It may be simpler for you to handle all the jacc perms, in which case you don't need to delegate downst5ream config calls. In both cases, you would delegegate permission checks that do not result in a success outcome by your module.

Ron

> Is there some way to trigger to the creation of these
> files programmaticly?
[Message sent by forum member 'monzillo' (monzillo)]