users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is application extraction directory different on V2 and V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:23:03 PDT

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3673/beadz?l=en&a=view&q=reload
This doc mentions it. It also recommends to touch the .reload file in the diretory. So users need access to this dir to setup dynamic reloading of webapp classes and JSPs right?

Now the reason why we need to look into this dir is:

Our dev. env. rebuilds our Jars and copies them to the webapp deployed (expanded) directory. We are hoping to write our build script so that it works both on V2 and V3 and this dir is different in both versions. So I am planning to write version specific code in ant.

_raju
[Message sent by forum member 'uppalapati' (uppalapati)]