users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish starts, binds to ports but does not respond

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 04:39:37 PDT

Here are the files. As you can see, I ran glassfish with a PermGen size of 256M and observed the same results. I ran jstack and it appeared that the threads were all in a state of TIMED_WAITING, WAITING or RUNNABLE and I still could not connect.

Since I cannot connect to the admin web page, is there a way to increase the number of HTTP/HTTPS threads so that I can see if that will get me to at least connect to the server?

Thanks again!
[Message sent by forum member 'elihusmails' (elihusmails)]