users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:13:59 -0400

Excellent! Your thread dump looks quite different than mine: I don't
see any threads that are "BLOCKED" and any mention of ResourceManager.

Now we have to wait for Jeanfrancois Arcand to look through this. He is
the Sun employee who created Grizzly and is the one who's been helping
me. Jeanfrancois lives in Canada and today is a holiday, so hopefully
he will have time to look at it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan