users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun Application Server PE9: HTTP response time

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:32:42 PDT

Jeanfrancois,

Thanks for the reply.

> You are right, as logging that information will means
> we will have to
> turn on monitoring by default (kind of). You can get
> that information
> and much more if you turn on monitoring on for the
> WebContainer in
> domain.xml.

A couple of questions to clarify your answer for me as I have little experience of this software:
1. Can I turn on monitoring for the WebContainer in domain.xml from the Admin Console GUI?
2. After turning on monitoring, where can I get the request response times? Do they appear in the HTTP Server logs? (I really want to know the response times for each HTTP request)

Thanks,

ianacces
[Message sent by forum member 'ianacces' (ianacces)]