users@glassfish.java.net

JAAS trouble

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 07:13:11 PDT

Okay, I got two webapps with identical security settings (auth-method: basic, realm-name: admin-realm).

Now the first app works fine.
In the second one I mistyped the web.xml at first and got a:
HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied
So after I have changed the web file and sun-web according to the project that works I still get the status 403.
Even when I restart my server (9.1_01) and delete the cache on my browser I still get the 403. What to do?
Are there some weird cache in GF2 that just won't drop old sessions?
How can I reset the cache in GF2 anyways?

Thx.
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]