users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Install SUN application server 9.1 on windows 2003 cluster

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:18:14 -0400

I can't answer your question, but want to let you know that there are
known issues running on Windows 2003 Server including:

> *(Windows 2003 only)* There are memory leaks on Windows 2003 systems
> when performing rich access functions. The problem occurs because the
> Win32 nonpaged pool keeps growing, eventually bringing down the entire
> TCP/IP stack. Once the failure happens, the TCP/IP stack is left in an
> recoverable state, and the only way restore it is by rebooting the
> Windows 2003 system.
This has only affected us a few times over the last 6 months and is
fixed by a reboot.

Search this page for "Windows" to see other known issues:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-3530/gawlz?a=view

Ryan