users@glassfish.java.net

Install SUN application server 9.1 on windows 2003 cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:23:24 PDT

Dear All,

I have the following situation:
I have two server with windows 2003 R2 and both server are clustered (windows cluster).
My question is:
Is it possible to install sun application server 9.1 on both windows clustered server.
If yes, can you please provide me with link for help or doc for detail steps for that?
Note:
I know that sun application server has built in feature for high availability and cluster, but my client want to install sun application server on two servers and both servers are windows cluster for high availability

Thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'merdian2000' (merdian2000)]