users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Entities in referenced lib jar not found by verifier?

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 00:42:44 +0530

Please tell us how you use Class-Path reference to refer to a library
jar from client and server jar. More over, if you run with '-v' (v for
verbose) option, verifier will print the classpath that it uses. You may
have to redirect the output to a file and filter out the necessary stuff
as a lot of stuff gets logged in verbose mode.

Thanks,
Sahoo