users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java.lang.NPE when publishing simp JSP using GlassFish JavaEE 5 SJSAS PE9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:34:25 PDT

> Are you downloading the server adapter inside the
> Eclipse IDE? When I
> do that, it doesn't prompt me to restart...

Hello and thanks again for your patience here...

I am using the script found here to install the GlassFish server adapter: https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/eclipse33/index.html

As is stated in this script, I am in Eclipse, using the "Java EE" perspective. And, as is stated In this script, Eclipse prompted for a restart, where I clicked "yes". After Eclipse restarted, when I clicked on Server -> New Server, the GlassFish category is not available in the "New Server" wizard.

Here is a stupid question: Is JavaEE 5 SJSAS PE9.1 Also Known as GlassFish? If so, I have this installed at the C:\Sun\Appserver directory.
Could the problem I am having here, that the "New Server" wizard does not show the GlassFish category, maybe have something to do with where I have installed GlassFish?

Thanks again, I'll push for lots of points for you [b]:)[/b]
Gary
[Message sent by forum member 'gmarshall56' (gmarshall56)]