users@glassfish.java.net

Where to find open source J2EE web Services

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:31:20 PDT

Hi, I'm an italian university student. I'm graduating in computer science engineering and the main topic of my thesis is a performance analysis of a web service through the application server logging and monitoring.
I chose glassfish for its complete monitoring part, and obviously because it is opensource :) Now what I need is a simple web service (not as simple as a hello world app, though) to analyze.

I looked for a collection on the web but i didn't find anything relevant (just some J2EE portals like liferay, but i needed something smaller). Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)
[Message sent by forum member 'cento83' (cento83)]