users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSAS Messaging vs Glassfish Messaging differences

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 14:48:06 PDT

The last line (about a trial license) is confusing ... the release ships with an unlimited license (see above the last line).

Actually, some of the cruft is caused because -version is no longer a supported option (because we ship only one non-crippled version in all releases OpenMQ, SJSMQ, glassfish)

The Readme should be updated to explicitly say OpenMQ (vs SJSMQ) for glassfish (its an artifact that we used to ship identical products for both versions)
[Message sent by forum member 'lindaschneider' (lindaschneider)]