users@glassfish.java.net

SJSAS Messaging vs Glassfish Messagin differences

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:20:57 PDT

I'm currently doing some developement using SJSAS 9.1_01 and 9.1_02 branded distributions, which ship with Sun Java System Message Queue 4.1.

I'm just noticing that supposedly the max Queue consumers is crippled to 2 using the default license/trial license. However, I've only observed a max 1 consumer on any one given queue to ever be instantiated...

So my question is, Glassfish ships with OpenMQ. Is OpenMQ the same as the Sun Java System Message Queue, except branding, it's open source and not cippled? I notice that messaging installed has the same folder names, binary utility names etc etc...
[Message sent by forum member 'asherwin' (asherwin)]