users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with deploying application in multidomain installation.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:48:15 PDT

Thank you for answer,

> or /root/.asadminpass when using root to deploy. This file contains which user can connect to which machines using which password without getting prompted by asadmin.
this file is empty for user directories and contain one entry for root for DOMAIN1 for which I cannot deploy.
How this entry is added (populated), can I just remove it from /root/.asadminpass and be able to deploy as a root again ? Can I edit this entry and correct the problem ?

I'm deploying as a root for no particular reason, there was a time that glassfish would not asked me for password so it was faster.
regards
Slawomir
[Message sent by forum member 'chenin' (chenin)]