users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation problem w/ glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 11:30:47 PDT

Hi Snjezana,

I think I figured it out. I noticed that the JAVA_HOME was initially pointing to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_03. However, when i look in my windows directory, the path is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01. So, I changed the JAVA_HOME to reflect the latter's path. I used the installer that Alexis submitted yesterday and it went through fine. The installation has been completed successfully.

Thanks to you and everyone else who assisted me. You guys are great!
[Message sent by forum member 'dharp3r' (dharp3r)]