users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation problem w/ glassfish

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 11:28:55 -0700

OK, that explains it - so your actual JDK installation directory did not
match your JAVA_HOME settings...

IzPack installer is calling exact same setup.xml during its
configuration phase, so you definitely need to have JAVA_HOME set properly.

In any case, I am glad this is resolved and have fun with GlassFish :-)