users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v2u1: server lag under "load"?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 12:03:08 +0200

Am Wed, 07 May 2008 03:04:50 PDT
schrieb glassfish_at_javadesktop.org:

> Some questions that come to mind:
>
> Do you get any log messages in server.log, saying that all worker
> threads are busy?

No, nothing like that, no error / warning message whatsoever. :(

> Maybe you should do "asadmin generate-thread-report --type=thread >
> threaddump.txt" before you restart the domain. Then you can see which
> threads are locked and what they are waiting for.

Sounds a good thing, I will have a look at this in my testbed
environment.
Thanks a bunch so far, best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771