users@glassfish.java.net

The jbi.xml descriptor is not schema valid. cvc-elt.1: Cannot find ...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:10:59 PDT

Hi,

I'm running
glassfish-installer-v2.1-b24d-nightly-01_apr_2008.jar (have tried numerous other builds)

1) while deploying any composite app by the admin client interface localhost:4848 I get:
The jbi.xml descriptor is not schema valid. cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'jbi'.

Now I got the same thing with NetBeans and jbi validation until I set up an OASIS catalog pointing Netbeans to C:/glassfish/jbi/schemas/jbi.xsd and then NetBeans confirmsthe jbi is schema valid for any of the jbi.xml's I'm testing such as the TravelServices example and JBI's I'm building.

I installed the sun-bpel-engine by running the jbi_components_installer.jar (May 20 version)

Is there a way to tell Glassfish to use certain xsd's to validate? A way to set up an OASIS catalog or etc.?

Is there another way I'm not thinking about?
[Message sent by forum member 'rimartin7' (rimartin7)]