users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The jbi.xml descriptor is not schema valid. cvc-elt.1: Cannot find ...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 06:10:05 PDT

I've explored further.

After installing jbi components with
asadmin install-addon <appserver-install-root>/addons/jbi_components_installer.jar
and from the nightly Build070518(the latest jbi_components_installer.jar ~22Mb) I can find,
The components all show up through http://localhost:4848 admin. The pieces are in the folders as described by http://download.java.net/jbi/binaries/open-esb/main/common/install-jbi-components-jar.html.

I also checked out the whole glassfish cvs HEAD. Looking through I find com.sun.jbi.jsf.util.ValidationUtilities under the source of Admin GUI module. Inside it is expecting to find the jbi.xsd under
    /*
     * Scaffolded location of jbi.xsd schema file for scaffolding testing purpose
     */
    public final static String SCAF_JBI_SCHEMA_LOC = "../generated/xml/j2ee-modules/admin-jsf" +
            "/WEB-INF/classes/com/sun/jbi/jsf/scaf/jbi.xsd";

Now the admin-jsf is not under generated/xml/j2ee-modules. I don't know what will make these admin-jsf stuff to appear. I'm tempted to put the jbi.xsd under these foldes by hand but I expect there to be other things needed under admin-jsf

What activity will cause these admin-jsf foldered pieces to show up?
[Message sent by forum member 'rimartin7' (rimartin7)]