users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not find the main class,Progarm will Exit at windows start

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:04:14 -0700

Couple more questions...

Are you running your application server as windows service or you start
it manually after the desktop login?

If this is fresh Windows installation with only JDK and AS
installations, couple of possible culprits are JRE update notifier
process and Application Server update tool notifier. Did you check the
content of Startup folder as suggested below?