users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSP tag reuse: how to disable

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:53:32 +0200

If you want to disable it for just one webapp, you have to set the
property "enablePooling" to false in the file sun-web.xml:

<sun-web-app>
    <jsp-config>
       <property name="enablePooling" value="false" />
    </jsp-config>
</sun-web-app>

If you want to disable it for all webapps, you could also modify the
enablePolling-value of the JspServlet in the file
$GF_HOME/domains/domain1/config/default-web.xml.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer