users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:46:56 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Logging an issue on java.net is one thing (very valuable, thank you).
Opening a ticket is another thing you need to do with your support
contract (make sure you mention that java.net BugID when you do so).
This is the only effective way to escalate bugs to obtains fixes and
patches.
A lot of people file issues on java.net and just like for forum
support questions, they are being looked at on a best effort basis.

thanks,
-Alexis