users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Re: _at_Resource in Resource Adapter

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:13:28 +0200

Certainly the spec allows separate deployment, but that is not good
reason against annotations I think: I do not want that JCA allows
annotations in any case, but I just want the Java EE spec to process
annotations found in the RA. That's a difference. I only talk about the
container, not about JCA.