users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse breaks when GlassFish publishes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 04:17:37 PDT

Rochelle:
My apologies for taking so long to respond back to you. I have been very busy with work and have taken some vacation time over this Memorial day weekend.

Thank you very much for resonding to my request for assistance. I have completed a couple of the tests that you asked to be completed.

The first test I completed, per your 1), where I installed the same versions of eclipse and glassfish, but skip the WTP update, resulted in an error occurring when I select to "run on server" the index.jsp page in my TestWebPJ. Once again I received the error message while the server was attempting to publish. I have attached two files for your review: see Eclipse_Trial_1.log and Eclipse_Trial_1.jpeg.

Unfortunately I managed to wipe out my existing workspace therefore I could not run your test 2), however I did run your test 3). I will post another message attaching the output for your review from that test.

Thank you again for your time
Gary
[Message sent by forum member 'gmarshall56' (gmarshall56)]