users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Comet/Bayeux available in GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:35:00 PDT

I am currently proposing Architecture based on Comet on Glassfish for an enterprise application. One of the nice feature in GF is Comet. I looked at few comet samples like chat, echo etc on GF. My question how can I expose changes in other enterprise components, for example, ejb3.0 to be pushed to the client which uses Dojo cometd?
I did not find any extension point in com.sun.grizzly.cometd.servlet.CometdServlet! Is there any other way which I missed? I read through most of your blogs but not able to find an answer for the above question. Basically I am looking for integration point using which I can hook messages from other entity componets which detect the data to be pushed to the client.

Please guide me on this. Expecting reply.

Thanks in Advance,
Senthilkumar.
[Message sent by forum member 'sendtopms' (sendtopms)]