users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Security Manager fails to block ejb access

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:32:53 PDT

> Even now that I have the fix, I still can't find any
> decent web-documentation on this. googling
> sun-ejb-jar.xml brings up nothing really useful (from
> a learner's standpoint). The sun documents
> (http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3660/beaqi?a=bro
> wse) are hilariously unusable.

sorry for the difficulty. I found the following which is a little out of context (since you haven't been asking about ssl), but it provides an example of how to force username password.

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3672/gckgn?l=en&a=view&q=ior-security-config+password

when I have a littel mroe time, I'll see if I can find a better reference.

Ron
[Message sent by forum member 'monzillo' (monzillo)]