users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is TopLink FetchType.LAZY working?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:18:17 PDT

Thx, for the advice.

As I\m trying to use hibernate, I seem to encounter two new problems..

1) when running my app on a new server, with Table Generation Strategy set to "Create"in the Persistence Unit, my tables are not created in the database (as supposed from my entity classes) and I don't get any "could not create..." kind of exceptions...

2) when running my app on an old server with the database created previously by Toplink, primary key generation code:
GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.TABLE... etc.
for the Entity classes will not work with Hibernate...

Any help to go on from here is very welcome :-)
BTW my server is GF2 UR1 and my IDE is NetBeans 6
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]