users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where are my deployed files on Windows Vista??

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:45:40 -0700

I think you can find out where an app is deployed from inside Netbeans...

Go to the Services tab
expand the Servers node until you hit your app
Select the Properties item from the 'right-click' menu...

For the web applications that you deployed from NetBeans, they are
probably deployed from the build directory of the web app project that
produces them.

I am unsure about the dot-rar.

I am a bit surprised by the error that you are running into.

I assume you are using NB 6.0 or NB 6.1, right?

Are you trying to deply the ear from inside NB or via some other mechanism?

It might be useful to see a bit more context from the server log.

If you are deploying from NB, the IDE's message.log file and the ant
output may have more hints that would help someone assist with the
diagnosis.

vbk