users@glassfish.java.net

Where are my deployed files on Windows Vista??

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:12:04 -0400

I installed SJSAS 9.1 UR1 on Windows Vista. I've deployed two .war
files from NetBeans and one .rar file from the web admin console. I
know they are deployed because I can access the web applications.

When I look in C:\Program
Files\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\applications\* all of the folders
are empty! I've searched my whole computer for files that were deployed
and I can't find them. What the heck is going on?

I'm trying to figure that out because my .ear file won't deploy. It
partially deploys then barfs with this error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program
Files\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\WebCheckIn\WebCheckInWeb_war\resources\AC_OETags.js
(Access is denied)

I wondered if GlassFish didn't have access to write that file to disk
since it is under C:\Program Files, but that can't be the case since
I've deployed other applications to the server.

Thanks,
Ryan