users@glassfish.java.net

Re: mbeans problem?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:52:10 PDT

I think I can be more specific, following the steps in
"http://blogs.sun.com/technical/entry/2_machine_cluster_setup_cli"
 when introducing:

"/home/junqueira/glassfish-v2ur1/bin/asadmin create-node-agent --host localhost --port 4848 man-agent"

  It looks like I have problems with mbean. Should I install glassfish separately from the netbeans?

"This operation failed, because it could not be handled by this domain.
An example of such an operation is creating application server instances or clusters when they are not supported by the given domain.
The actual error is: MBean instance not found: com.sun.appserv:type=node-agents,category=config
CLI137 Command create-node-agent failed."
[Message sent by forum member 'junkeira' (junkeira)]