users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to setup loadbalancing on glassfish?

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:42:30 +0530

Hi Alexamdre,

The load-balancing solution offered with glassfish supports Sun Java
System Webserver 6.1 and 7.0. It also supports Apache server 2.0.*.
This solution is used for all production deployments.

For details look at Chapter 4 available @
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679.

You are right in pointing out it looks for old .so files. This is due to
fact that lbplugin is compiled on linux platform with kernel version
2.4.*. However all required .so are bundled with glassfish lbplugin jar
and can be picked from there.

Thanks,
Kshitiz