users@glassfish.java.net

Need help in production system setup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:38:03 PDT

Hi there - i am pretty new for setting system config, can you please help me in setting the production server.Here is my tech specs:
Dual Quad
16GB RAM
Raid0 74 GB
144 GB secondary drive

Can please somebody help me in configuration of glassfish server and JMS in the production, so that i can get best performance in the production.I want to store all my jms messages in the secondary drive, what should i do to set that up.Or if you have better idea, please let me know.
Please pardon me if i am asking stupid newbie questions.

Appreciate your time,
-Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'ssan' (ssan)]