users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Using LDAP for Container based (Authenication/Authorization)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:19:24 PDT

Hey jmarine,

I'm not sure what else to do, I've been asking around on IRC, followed the instructions on every jsf forum I can find and yet I still cannot get this thing to work. I followed your suggestion and omitted the -x and this is what I got.

ldapsearch -b -d dc=namchi,dc=com -h localhost -D uid=testusr01,ou=Users,dc=namchi,dc=com -w password
SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
        additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database

If that makes any sense I'd be curious as to why testusr01 cannot be found or validated via the directory? Since that user does exist with corresponding password.

Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'xyonanexus' (xyonanexus)]