users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS topic auto-created with same name as queue.

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:12:28 +0530

Hi

> The thing that is confusing me is that a Topic destination is also
> created with the same destination name. Is this normal behavior for
> clusters?

Does you see the issue even if you specify destinationType as
javax.jms.Queue?

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4467/6n6k98brf?a=view

If you still see the issue could you please file an issue with logs
(with connectors and jms log levels set to FINE).

The destinationType is used to drive the type of destination that is
automatically created.

Thanks
--Siva.