users@glassfish.java.net

Registering a remote ejb in my jndi

From: Eduard Penzhorn <Eduard.Penzhorn_at_Momentum.co.za>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:43:05 +0200

Hi

I've got an stateless session bean with a remote interface running in a
glassfish appserver. I want to register this interface in the jndi of a
different glassfish appserver. Is there a way to do this ?

My gut feel says I should be able to configure an external jndi
resource, but I've not been successful so far. I tried these properties
:

Resource type : javax.naming.Context

Factory class : com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory

Jndi Lookup : services/detacher/client/detacherClient [name of the
bean in the jdni of the server where it is running]

Jndi name : myDetacherClient [name that I want in my jdni]

Additional properties :

org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=myServer

org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=3700

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm