users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with Load Balancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:06:00 +0530

I did not hear from you.

Let me add some more info for you.

Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH like this
export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<webserver-installation>/lib:/usr/lib:<exploded-jar-location>/lib
(Above may vary as per your configuration. Also above may not be
exhaustive list.)
then run
ldd -r <webserver-installation>/plugins/lbplugin/bin/libpassthrough.so

This should not be any unresolved symbol and methods. If you have
unresolved symbols or method, the provided lbplugin binary will not work.

I ran above on machine where lbplugin is not working. I have attached
logs for the same.

You can provide me output of above command.

Thanks,
Kshitiz