users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with Load Balancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:35:56 +0530

I did not find any thing wrong with your configuration.

The load-balancer is validated internally on red hat linux. Need to
check whether debian linux is supported platform or not.

Please do one thing to check whether libpassthrough.so is correctly
resolved. Run command "ldd -r
<webserver-path>/plugins/lbplugin/bin/libpassthrough.so". Before doing
so set LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly. Look as startserv script to figure out
path to be added to it.

Hope this helps,
Kshitiz