users@glassfish.java.net

JMX beans access?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:49:50 +0200

Folks;

another (possibly strange) question regarding our tomcat->glassfish
migration: Our applications do export certain custom MBeans, so far
using Spring, which, in tomcat, were available starting tomcat with
something like that ...

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8086
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false"

... plus connecting to the running remote tomcat using jconsole and
navigating to "MBeans". In glassfish, so far I failed to do so. What am
I missing? How to get a behaviour similar to that in gf?

Thanks in advance and kindest regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771