users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error while deploying an EJB

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:03:06 +0530

Few things to try out:
run verifier with verbose mode. see if it provides any further information.
provide the complete stack trace. that will allow us to look at what the
program was trying to do.
do you really have a valid jar file? can you run 'jar tf' on it?
can you attach a debugger if you can't send us the archive? the source
code is all there in glassfish.org.

Thanks,
Sahoo