users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why is MDB not firing?

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:22:14 +0530

Hi Markus,
    I dont think there is a problem in consuming the message, the
problem could be at the producer. Did you check if the message is sent
to the topic properly by your client, (after undeploying your MDB). Just
do query the destination after executing your client and check if there
are messages in the topic. Also, you could add a session.commit() after
the producer.send is called.

Thanks
Ramesh